CREATES EXTRA COUNTER SPACE
Everything neatly folds & stores inside the recessed stainless steel case that can be used as a durable countertop.
Note: the pictures are NOT installed pictures, the product needs to be installed as a drop in unit, flush with your countertop.
Perfect for OUTDOOR BARBECUES / KITCHENS, STUDIO APARTMENTS - CONDOS - GALLEY KITCHENS - BOATS - CAMPERS - MOTOR HOMES - & everywhere counter space is limited.
DRAIN MATE® Is 3 products in 1
It functions as a large dish rack, a convenient cutting board, and a safe counter space to place all kinds of hot pots, dishes, or pans when they’re fresh out of the oven or off the stove, WITHOUT leaving burn marks or heat stains
SPACE SAVING DESIGN
16" WIDE, 18" LONG, 1-1/4" DEEP to hold plenty of dishes! With DRAIN MATE®, the days of cluttered countertops and stuffed to the gills wet, slippery and messy dish racks are over! Now, you can stack your dishes, fast and easy, knowing that all the soapy water is draining right into the sink waste line!
DURABLE STAINLESS STEEL
Since DRAIN MATE® is made from stainless steel, it's easy to wipe clean and it will last a lifetime! No more buying a new dish rack every few months!
LOOKS GREAT IN ANY SPACE
The DRAIN MATE® sleek, practical design actually compliments the look of any kind of countertop! Just life the stainless steel top and it's ready to use. Just wash your dishes and place them in the rack. Better still, once you're dishes are put away, just flip the stainless steel top over and it becomes a large cutting board, made of durable, dishwasher safe, polyethylene which wipes clean!
FITS ANY STYLE COUNTERTOP
No matter if your kitchen is old or new, DRAIN MATE® can be custom installed easily for use on Corian®, Granite and Formica countertops. It looks great and doesn't conflict with any base cabinets in your kitchen design.
- Stainless Steel Design
- Recessed Dish Drain
- Built-In Cutting Board
- Perfect for HOT POTS
By following a few simple directions, you are sure to enjoy it's benefits for many years
- Please use the template provided in the box for cutting out your counter top
- The unit can be RECESSED OR UNDER MOUNTED by choice, for new kitchens please specify to your designer if the unit will be under mounted, to leave enough space below the unit
- When using the drain rack you can store the top under your sink base cabinet
- for cutting board use, just flip the top over and use
- When not in use just leave the cover on for useable counter space and hot plate
- Hook up a 1/2 " copper tube to the drain piece provided to you, just above the trap of your sink ( same concept as a dishwasher hook up )
- Make sure the copper tube is always pitches towards the trap of the sink, away from the unit . ( Try not to have to many bends in the cooper line )
- For drop in units simply apply a bead of silicone around the opening and place the unit in place. Let unit sit for 24 hours before use
“Why didn’t anyone ever think of this before! I love my DRAINMATE because it makes my life all the more easy in the kitchen.! Less mess, more room and it looks great too.”Zanburn, Hicksville NY
“Sometimes it’s the simple things in life that can bring the most joy. Like my DRAINMATE! It’s more than just a dish rack or cutting board…it’s a space saving multi-function, streamlined miracle!”Mitz, Smithtown NY
“I really hated those big rubber monstrosities I used to have to use for dish racks.! They looked ugly and they took up all that room. Not to mention the water stains. DRAINMATE to the rescue.”Dunn, Utica NY
“Let’s face it…if you’re going to have to rack up dirty dishes…might as well make it sanitary, space saving and pleasing to the eye. DRAINMATE is all that and more! I love it!”Doran, Poughkeepsie NY
“Along with the cool looking, space saving dish rack, I gotta tell you…I love the cutting board. It’s spacious and it solves the problem or where to put all those different size boards I had shoved into the kitchen cabinets. One board…no hassles.”S.Kerr, New Rochelle NY
“I’m a neat freak! I admit it. And there’s nowhere I want neatness most than in the kitchen. My new
DRAINMATE solves two problems…how to let dishes dry without a mess and how to use counter space in a smart, neat way. You bet I’m happy!”Hartigan, East Islip, NY
“DRAINMATE is so unique, yet so simple. It gives me extra room and it looks great! What more could you ask for?”Baumis, Queens NY